Make a Donation
Our hearts go out to the family of 9 year old Joshua Savyon who was taken too soon from us. We are honored that the family has requested that donations be given in his memory to the Coalition.
Click here to make a donation.
During this season of giving we hope you will consider supporting our work in any way that you can so that survivors can live a lifetime free of violence. Here are just a few examples of the impact of your support:
- $50 will pay for an AmeriCorps Victim Assistance Program member to accompany a survivor to court to obtain a restraining order.
- $150 will pay for a survivor to testify at the statehouse on behalf of legislation that will improve the lives of other victims.
- $300 will pay for an advocate to learn how to work with survivors who use drugs and alcohol to cope with the trauma they have experienced.
- $500 will pay for one nurse to be trained and certified to perform sensitive forensic
exams on child victims of sexual assault.
- $1,000 will pay for the screening of a film on human trafficking and a community discussion about its impact locally.
*By clicking on the Donate button you'll be taken to our online donation system run by Click and Pledge. You can make a one time donation or you can sign up for a recurring gift which authorizes the New Hampshire Coalition Against Domestic and Sexual Violence to charge your credit card a set amount at designated intervals (monthly, quarterly, yearly.)
Mail Your Donation
To send us a gift through the mail download and fill out the donation form and send it along with your donation to:
PO Box 353
Concord, NH 03302-0353
Mother’s Day Cards
Every year the Coalition produces beautiful Mother's Day Cards as well as blank note cards featuring the work of local artists. Below is this year's image "Koi Stream" which was specifically created for the Coalition by artist Dustan Knight.
Click here to be linked to our online store.
If you don't wish to purchase online you can download an order form and send it or fax it to:
- Make a donation in honor/in memory of someone.
The New Hampshire Coalition Against Domestic and Sexual Violence will send a card acknowledging that a donation has been made in lieu of a gift to celebrate someone’s birthday, anniversary, bar/bat mitzvah, graduation, a holiday or other occasion or to pay tribute to a loved one who has passed away.
- Matching Gifts
Does your company have a matching gift program? Matching gifts can double or sometimes triple your individual contribution. Please check with your company's personnel or human resources department to see if this is an option. The Coalition is classified as a non-profit organization under 501(c)3 of the IRS code.
You can also make a gift of shares of stock to the Coalition. Tax advantages make this an appealing option, especially for larger gifts.
- Planned Giving:
Planned Gifts benefit you, the donor, as well as the Coalition by maximizing your contribution while providing specific income and estate tax advantages.
- Life Insurance:
The Coalition may be named as the principal beneficiary of an insurance policy.
Please contact email@example.com for more information or call 603-224-8893 x311.