Materials and Publications
NHCADSV Carol Health Memorial Library
The NHCADSV lending library has many resources available to its member agencies and to the public. We have nearly 800 resources on various subjects related to domestic violence, sexual assault and stalking. We also have many other resources including nonprofit administration, elder abuse and gender and diversity studies. The Coalition’s Office Coordinator can send you a complete listing of library resources or help you find information on a particular subject. Click here for more information on the Coalition’s library or borrowing policies. You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 224-8893, ext. 316 for more information.
Materials and Publications:
The Coalition produces a variety of materials on domestic and sexual violence and stalking that can provide information to victims, their friends and family, educators, health care professionals, or anyone who would like more information on these issues. All materials are available at no cost. To request a hard copy fill out the form at the bottom of the page.
Please Note: All outreach materials listed below are specific to New Hampshire. To access materials specific to your state contact your local Domestic/Sexual Violence Coalition.
- We’re Here to Help: A general brochure containing a list of crisis centers in NH and general information on domestic & sexual violence.
- Sexual Assault: Anyone Can Be a Victim: Information about sexual assault. (Available in English and Spanish)
- Are you being Stalked? There is help for you in New Hampshire: A guide for victims of the crime of stalking.
- Elder Abuse: Information for older adults who are being battered or abused.
- What Can I Do?: A guide on sexual violence for teens.
- You have the right to feel safe: a guide on dating violence for young people.
- Responding to Domestic Violence: A Guide for Employees: What employees and co-workers of domestic violence victims should know.
- Drug Facilitated Rape: A guide to your safety.
- What You Should Know About Domestic Violence and Mediation
- Domestic Violence
- Sexual Assault
- Sexual Harassment
- Child Sexual Abuse
- Sexual Assault: The Mental Health Impact
- Teen Dating Violence
- Domestic Violence in the Workplace
- The Effects of Domestic Violence on Children
- The Affordable Care Act and Survivors
- Contact List and Map of Crisis Centers
- Interpersonal Violence Resource: Guide for New Hampshire Media (2006)
- One Week: A Snapshot of Sexual Assault in New Hampshire (2007)
- Teen Dating Violence: A Guide for Educators
- Anyone Can be a Victim of Sexual Assault (Available in English and Spanish)
- It Doesn’t Matter…(Sexual Assault related)
- Are You Being Stalked? There is Help for You in New Hampshire
- Domestic Violence: It’s Never This Obvious
- Domestic Violence: It's Closer Than You Think
- The Reality of Sexual Assault in New Hampshire
- Sexual Assault in NH
- Sexual Assault in NH
- Violence Against Women in New Hampshire Survey
- Violence Against Men in New Hampshire Survey
- Beyond Statistics: Intimate Partner Homicides 2005-2007
- The Hidden Problem of Human Trafficking: Addressing Modern Day Slavery in NH
- NHCADSV Annual Report 2008
- Spring 2014
- Fall 2013
- Spring 2013
- Fall 2012
- Spring 2012
- Fall 2011
- Spring 2011
- Fall 2010
- Spring 2010
- Fall 2009
- Spring 2009
- Fall 2008
- Spring 2008
- Fall 2007
- Spring 2007
- Fall 2006