NHCADSV embraces the NO MORE Campaign
For more information about the national campaign visit www.nomore.org
The New Hampshire Coalition Against Domestic and Sexual Violence has embraced the NO MORE campaign, a national effort to end domestic violence and sexual assault. NO MORE is the first overarching visual symbol to express support for ending domestic violence and sexual assault in our society. This groundbreaking effort aims to transform the way domestic violence and sexual assault are perceived. NO MORE will move these issues from the edges of public concern toward a core of understanding that domestic violence and sexual assault impact us all.
We firmly believe in the tagline of this campaign, ‘NO MORE together we can end domestic and sexual violence,’ to that end we are encouraging everyone in New Hampshire to get involved.
Below are some of the ways that you can say NO MORE:?
- Become a hotline volunteer for your local crisis line.
- Support your local crisis center's events.
- Donate money or organize a fundraiser for the domestic and sexual violence support center in your community.
- Donate an item off a domestic violence shelter’s wish list; typical needs include diapers, gas cards, phone cards, gift cards, toiletries, paper products, cleaning supplies and non-perishable food.
- Ask a member from the domestic and sexual violence support center in your area to speak at your next community, group, or club event.
- Keep up to date with your local program's social media and with NHCADSV on Facebook or Twitter or sign up for our newsletters to find out about events or ways to get involved.