NHCADSV embraces the NO MORE Campaign
A New Hampshire says NO MORE website is in development.
For more information visit www.nomore.org
The New Hampshire Coalition Against Domestic and Sexual Violence is celebrating our 35th Birthday this year, and to mark the occasion the Coalition is embracing the new NO MORE symbol, a national effort to end domestic violence and sexual assault. NO MORE is the first overarching visual symbol to express support for ending domestic violence and sexual assault in our society. This groundbreaking effort aims to transform the way domestic violence and sexual assault are perceived. NO MORE will move these issues from the edges of public concern toward a core of understanding that domestic violence and sexual assault impact us all.
We firmly believe in the tagline of this campaign, ‘NO MORE together we can end domestic and sexual violence,’ to that end we are encouraging everyone in New Hampshire to get involved.
There are several ways that New Hampshire can say NO MORE including:
- Become a hotline volunteer for your local crisis line.
- Donate money or organize a fundraiser for the domestic and sexual violence support center in your community.
- Donate an item off a domestic violence shelter’s wish list; typical needs include diapers, gas cards, phone cards, gift cards, toiletries, paper products, cleaning supplies and non-perishable food.
- Ask a member from the domestic and sexual violence support center in your area to speak at your next community, group, or club event.
- Change your Facebook profile picture to the NO MORE symbol, and “like” the NO MORE Facebook page.