Job Posting: Program Director
To apply, send a resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
June 19, 2015 5:00 pm is the deadline for applications
Job Objective and Summary: Provide leadership and oversight in the development and administration of member services, training and technical assistance, statewide programs and other special projects of the NHCADSV in line with its mission, strategic plan and community needs.
- Develop, implement and direct statewide programs and projects of NHCADSV in response to member program and community needs.
- Recruit, manage, and evaluate program staff to ensure successful implementation of statewide programs.
- Serve as key staff liaison to the NHCADSV member programs by identifying and facilitating training and technical assistance related to direct services.
- Coordinate work of the Participating Member Council.
- Manage statewide training and technical assistance activities of the NHCADSV for stakeholders.
- Participate on the NHCADSV Leadership Team to further the mission of NHCADSV and to implement strategic plans.
- Work with Executive Director and Leadership Team to secure funding for existing statewide programs, and develop and implement new programs and special projects.
- Direct implementation of NHCADSV Program Standards and Compliance Monitoring.
- Keep all stakeholders informed of relevant activities of programs.
- Serve on statewide committees and advisory boards to improve multidisciplinary responses to sexual violence, domestic violence and stalking.
- Direct the statewide prevention initiatives of NHCADSV, including primary prevention.
- Develop and implement evaluation methods for statewide programs and special projects.